DUBLIN–(Organization WIRE)–The “Immuno-Oncology Assays Market by Product or service & Services (Consumables, Instruments, Software package), Technology (PCR, NGS, Immunoassay), Most cancers Indications (Lung, Breast, Colorectal, Bladder, Melanoma), Application (Research, Diagnostics) – World-wide Forecast to 2026” report has been additional to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The global immuno-oncology assays industry is projected to get to USD 7.9 billion by 2026 from USD 4.4 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 12.5% all through the forecast interval.
Market expansion is driven by aspects such as the growing importance of companion diagnostics in drug progress and increasing incidence of cancer and escalating adoption of targeted therapies. On the other hand, the requirement of significant cash investments and low price tag-gain ratio and the unfavorable regulatory and reimbursement state of affairs are the big factors hampering the progress of this market place.
The consumables segment accounted for the maximum advancement fee in the immuno-oncology assays sector, by product & service, during the forecast time period
The immuno-oncology assays marketplace is segmented into consumables, instruments, and program & companies primarily based on product or service & support. In 2020, the consumables phase accounted for the optimum growth amount in the immuno-oncology assays marketplace. The prerequisite of consumables in substantial figures as when compared to devices is the major element contributing to the progress of this phase.
The investigation purposes section accounted for the optimum CAGR
Centered on application, the immuno-oncology assays industry is segmented into analysis purposes and medical diagnostics. In 2020, the investigate applications segment accounted for the greatest development price. This can be attributed to the rising prominence of biomarker-primarily based drug development.
Asia Pacific: The swiftest-rising area immuno-oncology assays industry
The global immuno-oncology assays current market is segmented into North The united states, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin The united states, and the Center East & Africa. The Asia Pacific location is projected to sign up the best CAGR throughout the forecast time period. Expansion in this region is anticipated to be centered on China and Japan. Aspects such as the growing variety of CROs in the region and the expanding recognition about the early detection of most cancers are driving the expansion of the immuno-oncology assays industry in this area.
- Growing Incidence of Cancer and Escalating Adoption of Focused Therapies
- Amplified Demand from customers for Individualized Medicine
- Requirement of Superior Money Investments and Minimal Cost-Advantage Ratio
- Unfavorable Regulatory and Reimbursement State of affairs
- Significant Value of Immunotherapy
- Emerging Marketplaces Present Rewarding Options
- Developing Importance of Companion Diagnostics
- Very low Consciousness of Most cancers Immunotherapy
Businesses Talked about
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Asuragen, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Biomerieux Sa
- Charles River Laboratories, Inc.
- Innovative Biolabs
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Guardant Overall health, Inc.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Invivoscribe, Inc.
- Merck Millipore
- Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC.
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Nanostring Technologies, Inc.
- NMI Technologietransfer GmbH
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Reachbio LLC
- Sartorius Ag
- Seegene Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
For additional details about this report take a look at https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/drjdbh