Agenda for Apple iphone, iPad, and Mac is a day-concentrated notes/efficiency app and it has received some new features now in the newest update. Headlining the modifications is help for tables, inline kinds, and horizontal principles.
Agenda 12. is out today for Apple iphone, iPad, and Mac. If you haven’t checked the application out prior to, it is an Apple Layout Award winner and works by using a date-focused tactic to give you a total photo of the earlier, present, and long term.
New for version 12 is inserting tables in notes, support for inline designs in desk cells, horizontal rules, and for quality customers, the capability to regulate the text alignment of columns in tables.
Agenda is a totally free down load with the top quality subscription working $35/12 months for Mac/iOS or $15/yr for iOS only.
Comprehensive release notes:
- You can adjust the text alignment of columns in Agenda’s new tables
- You can now insert tables into your notes
- Include and clear away columns and rows in tables
- Use inline types like bold and italic in desk cells
- Make a desk with a textual content shortcut: “|||”
- Increase horizontal principles to divide up your notes
- Build a horizontal rule with the textual content shortcut “***”
- The Take note menu has now been split into a Take note and different Insert menu
- Now showing the paragraph dot also for vacant notes
- Widgets now have a more certain title depending on their configuration
- Localization improvements
- Fixed concerns in the window toolbar on Significant Sur exactly where the window shut, resize and fullscreen buttons went missing
- Fixed a bug exactly where editing subcategory names could direct to inclusion of the guardian classification identify(s)
FTC: We use money earning vehicle affiliate backlinks. Far more.